Saturday, December 29, 2007

Kinder Chocolate


.....................................................................................................................................I have a friend in the produce department manager, Kennan Smith, at my local Publix. I swear every time I walk into that store he sells me some fruit. Fruits I swore I would never eat....and I try and love them. He is a good sales man and just a genuninely nice guy.
Kinder Chocolate....apparently he has befriended others like an elderly German woman who gave him some of this German chocolate. I was lucky that I came in shortly afterward and he shared this chocolate with me and J.Smooth. It was sooooo good. So this is what I am now on the hunt for...Does anyone know where I can find it in the states?
It's oh! So! Good! But oh, so bad for my backend....
PS On another Publix note-Does Publix not have killer "Musac". Today I bopped down the aisle to none other than Kiss (wonder how they'd feel about that?) and then Ambrosia. Cool.

No comments: