Tuesday, November 6, 2007

MSU Edam Cheese will leave you wishing for more.


Listen up, Alabama football fans. As you are surely aware, on November 10 Alabama plays Mississippi State (Bulldogs) at Starkville, Miss. Here's a tip....find your way to the MSU cheese shop-you'll thank me for certain. I found out about this cheese from MSU alumni, Janet and Randy Young. This cheese is perfect for your tailgate parties. I know this. I am a self proclaimed cheese connoisseur. After years of experience of eating cheese, I can tell you that MSU offers one of the best cheeses I have ever tasted. It is the Edam cheese ball. It is 3lb's of cheesy delight and makes one heck of a mac and cheese, among other dishes. The Edam ball runs $18.00 and is worth every penny. If you don't think you will eat the whole thing, I might call your bluff. Still don't believe me? Split it with a friend, one taste and you will have lots of "friends". Besides Edam, the Dairy Department offers other choices, such as a Vallagret (a baby Swiss that is also very tasty), cheddar spread and jalapeno spread. Not in the mood for cheese? Try the juices, jams, condiments, peanuts and peanut butter. You will not be disappointed. Can't make it to the game? Visit the web site, but do not delay they sell out fast during football season. I found this out the hard way. So-enjoy a big ball of cheese (Seinfeld fans, think the "summer of George") while you Roll with the Tide! Roll Tide Roll!
http://msucheese.com/index.cfm

No comments: