Monday, November 12, 2007

Colors of Fall



I went north from Birmingham today in hopes of going to Mentone to see the leaves at their peek of changing colors. As I got to Gadsden it was apparent I would be to late for Mentone. Many of the leaves in Gadsden had already fallen. Driving back into Birmingham I got a nice show, as the leaves seem to be at their peek further south. I took pictures along the Coosa River (Off I-759 by the mall). All of the pictures can be seen on the ABC 33-40 web site (link below) under "Colors of Fall". The spectrum was visible from the interstate as I came into Birmingham, as the sun was setting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these pictures, Leigh... we posted them on the blog this afternoon...


___________________________________
James Spann, CBM
ABC 33/40
http://www.alabamawx.com