Tuesday, October 23, 2007

R U Dancing With the Stars?

(This is a photo of the trophy Sister Sledge made for our family dance night)
It's a late post for tonight, October 23. I am waiting on the results show of Dancing with the Stars. I am so hooked. I know it's cheesy, but I love it. It gives me some great ideas for me for family dance night competition. This has been going on for some 3 years now. It has gotten pretty serious. My daughter, Sister Sledge made a trophy. I want to win it so badly. I want to proudly display it in the den. Yes, I learned from my 17 year old's friends we aren't average. I thought every one had family dance night. I have some killer videos. I will post them on the blog at the end of the year should my oldest child not get the grades we expect. If that is not a better motivation, I don't know what is.
Anyway, back to the "stars"...I was so shocked last night when Marie fainted. Poor Marie. I always loved her and Donny. I guess I am dating myself now, but I loved watching that show, as well as Sonny and Cher. Anyway, Marie would be my underdog pick, although I know she isn't going to win. Last night while dancing she looked like she had lost some of the gusto (perhaps that's why she fainted-out of breath and energy). Who deserves to win? My pick, Sabrina the Cheetah Girls girl. That girl can shake her booty like there's no tomorrow. Of course I also adore Julienne and uh, the race car driver. As well as Jane Seymour ( LOVEd her in Somewhere in Time. What women didn't like that movie?) and Jennie Garth (wholesome sweetheart). I also loved 90210. Watched it when I was in my mid 20's. Sad I know. I never had the bed sheets so I really don't want to hear about it. I only watched the show to hold on to my youth (yeah, right). I am confessing to much here. But, this is the blog. This is where I get it out. It saves $$ on therapy. OK, it's almost time for "Dancing". Until tomorrow~Shake your bon bon!

No comments: