Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Poets and Pirates


If you know me, You all know how much I adore Kenny Chesney. His songs offer me a quick escape from my daily hectic routine. They just make me smile. Because of this, I have to promote, promote, promote. Don't squak, it has gotten me into more than a few free concerts through I-squad http://i-squad.com/public.html

Just who I Am: Poets and Pirates...Be the first person on your block to purchase Kenny Chesney's upcoming new album Just Who I Am: Poets and Pirates, available now at the official Kenny Chesney pre-order store. Everyone who purchases through this special offer via KennyChesney.com will be entered into a giveaway for one of two framed albums personally signed by Kenny to each individual winner! All you have to do is click here and type in the following promotional code when making your purchase.

The code to use is VBHZYCBS!
For complete contest rules click here.

See you on the beach!

No comments: