Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Kitty Bratina


My Aunt Carol (by marriage) is one of the funniest and most entertaining women I know. She always has the most wonderful way and gift with words. She herself, meeds a blog. In the meantime, she sent me the following "In Memoriam" that brought me such a smile, I had to share.


Kitty B. Bratina, (aka Bitch Kitty, Basement Kitty and the Cat from Hell), was peacefully put to sleep by lethal injection at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 24th, 2007, following a short bout with inflammation of the liver. Kitty was approximately 17 years old and was preceded in death by felines Dulcinea, Penelope I, Penelope II, Prince Fortinbras, Ivan the Terrible, Anastasia, Smokey I, Smokey II, Newton, Kitty, and we think we had a cat named Pumpkin, Julie's Cally (still missing in action), and one canine, Spot the Wonder Dog. Kitty, despite her petite stature of only 6 pounds, once killed a full grown duck with her bare clawless paws. Nobody messed with Kitty. She will be missed.

Kitty was cremated and her ashes are helping to push up daisies at Pet Rest, Inc., in Ossian, Indiana (near Fort Wayne.) Please visit their site at: http://www.petrestinc.com/ Be sure to select the virtual picture tour.

Love,
Carol & Jim

No comments: