Thursday, July 7, 2011

Friday Flashback

What a FUN Thrifty Thursday party we had yesterday! SUCH wonderful eye candy....I really could've posted every single link again. LOL But Here are a few featured participants in case you missed it. Which incidentally, if you missed it...you REALLY MISSED it! Soooooo many great contributors! My thanks to everyone! I hope you will visit yesterday's Thrifty Thursday post for a complete list of contributors.


Garden Berger...well, INGENIOUS....how I LOVE this handmade Bee Lamp!



West Furniture Revival had this entry, "a labor of love" in my favorite color....Turquoise.




I sooooo want to recreate that one!

And finally, this one from Quaint Oaks Blog....


I am so inspired by this one. Thanks to my friend Melissa...I now have MANY shutters and am looking for shutter projects. I did a similar version last year, and think now about incorporating one like this one as well. Thanks for the inspiration, Great Oaks.


 
Thanks to EVERYONE that linked up to Thrifty Thursday! It's not a party without you! YOU all  inspire me!
And to those who have been featured on Tales from Bloggeritaville's Thrifty Thursday/Flashback Friday, I hope you will take a button as a token of my appreciation. Of course, I haven't figured out the button code (anyone? anyone?) but you can copy, save and upload and link back to http://www.lbratina.blogspot.com/
...in fact I would be downright flattered if you did.


Have a FABULOUS weekend, friends!
LIVE*LOVE*LAUGH
(allot this weekend....it does the soul a wealth of good!)
Leigh

7 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you so much for featuring the rocking chair i did for my mom. She Will love seeing her chair featured.
lauren

From G2B said...

Leigh,
Thank you so much for featuring my lamp! I'm so excited, I've listed at your parties for months and am stoked to be featured {especially when the other projects are rockin!}
Becca

Jane said...

Nissed yesterday...LOVE that palette table. I'm going on a hunt this weekend.....
Jane

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I just posted a cousin mirror to the one you bought! Check it out at http://daranger911.blogspot.com/2011/07/sunny-suzy.html Great minds think alike! vickie

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Love that bee lamp shade and that gorgeous aqua color rocking chair. It inspires me to .............

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my pallet table!!!!! I'm so excited!!

Abbey's Road said...

Leigh, all I can say is, you and your Tales are such a joy!

Blessings,
Abbey ♥