Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Flashback of Thriftiness

What a FUN Thrifty Thursday party we had yesterday! SUCH wonderful eye candy....I really could've posted every single link again. LOL But Here are a few featured participants in case you missed it. Which incidentally, if you missed it...you REALLY MISSED it! Soooooo many great contributors! My thanks to everyone! I hope you will visit yesterday's Thrifty Thursday post for a complete list of contributors.





I adore this nautical rope mirror by Seaside Style!


I want this subway art for Bama's room downstairs....LOVE it! Great job, Crafty Butt! (And I cannot help but smile when I say that!)


I have a few pieces like this myself, and still am so deep in love with it...Silver & Chalkboards by Ivy & Elephants. I love it *almost* as much as her header. Classic. Style. Vintage Elegance!


My Wonderfully Made Inspiration is certainly Inspirational with this sign. I adore this!


I think you know by now, by silver spoon obsession. Well Artsy Vava, I have you to blame for investing in even more! So clever!

And speaking of clever, Just look at the woven pin board by Living in the Woods... BURLAP! Need I say more? (Except maybe to put in a nomination for cutest couple....adorable!)


Thanks to EVERYONE that linked up to Thrifty Thursday! It's not a party without you!

And to those who have been featured on Tales from Bloggeritaville's Thrifty Thursday/Flashback Friday, I hope you will take a button as a token of my appreciation. Of course, I haven't figured out the button code (anyone? anyone?) but you can copy, save and upload and link back to http://www.lbratina.blogspot.com/

...in fact I would be downright flattered if you did.




Have a FABULOUS weekend, friends!


I am headed even further south for the week....I'll be "knee deep in the water somewhere

I'll have the blue sky breeze and it might not seem fair
(but my)

Only worry in the world  will be is the tide gonna reach my chair..."

(To paraphrase one of my favorite Zac Brown Band songs)



LIVE*LOVE*LAUGH

(allot this weekend....it does the soul a wealth of good!)


Leigh

4 comments:

Melody said...

Thanks for the feature!!

Melody
Crafty Butt

Coley said...

Yes, such gorgeous things were linked up. I love looking through all of them :)

www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

j said...

Oh I LOVE the rope mirror. I may be copying that one.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

It has been a couple of crazy weeks. I need someone like you to keep me up to date!