Thursday, May 26, 2011

Take a Look, Will Ya??

I know so many of you are on summer vacation and enjoying family graduations this week. I want to say thank you to those who signed up for yesterday's Thrifty Thursday as well as those who came by, commented and visited other Thrifty Thursday participants.

We had some fabulous contributors this week, for example:

What might be one of my all time favorites....because it's IN A TREEHOUSE!
Oh....I just want to come and play!



I was positively Charmed by these handpainted bowls!!!


I was wild about this beachy wall art by So Free Me Crafts


Glimpse of My World had some wonderful swinging doors that I would appreciate glimpsing in my world!
Lucky Lady! And Props to the husband!!!!

Finally Something Created Everyday found an esate sale that I was certainly jealous for....and found some GREAT loot that you have to see to envy!


Be sure to visit all of the Thrifty Thursday contributors!

(perfect for Memorial Day fare)

What are your Memorial Day plans??? My family plans to go kayaking, stopping along the river banks for a picnic lunch followed by a cookout for supper. Be sure to stop by on Tuesday for pictures from the trip!

Wishing all of you....a Happy Memorial day weekend.

LIVE*LOVE*LAUGH*LEIGH

3 comments:

Jane said...

How cool! Love the treehouse. I wonder if I could get my hubby to build one for me...
Have a wonderful holiday!!!
Jane (artfully graced)

Anonymous said...

This weekend is stay home and spoil the 4 legged kids for a looong weekend.
I live next to a cemetery that will be having military memorial service along with firing of rifles. I plan on saying Shhhhush a lot.

Enjoy your family time.

Tiffany said...

fun features this week!

Tiffany- I blog over at:
http://itsacowgirlthing.blogspot.com/