Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday-Plus a Reminder!

Today is Outdoor Wednesday, hosted by Susan of Southern Daydreamer.
As well as Walk with Him Wednesday at Thoughts from a Bama Belle. It is easy to see the miracle of God in the changing of the seasons, in the beauty of the glorious show of nature. But isn’t it wonderful to know that in the midst of a world that changes with the prevailing winds, God never changes? The same God who promised the Jewish people in the Old Testament, “For I am the Lord, I do not change,” also says in the New Testament, “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever” (Hebrews 13:8). If we celebrate nothing else today, may we rejoice in the fact that God is good—and He never, ever changes!

I would love to share with you some scenes of fall goodness from in Alabama....




































































































My mother gathering seeds for next Spring...


















I do so hope you will come back tomorrow for Thrifty Thursday. Whether you link up, or just drop by as a guest, I always enjoy you visiting.

Have a wonderful day! Happy OW! If I miss anyone next week, because you are traveling, I want to wish you and yours a very Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.
Sing*Dance* LIVE out Loud
Leigh

16 comments:

Jane said...

WOW! The leaves have certainly hit their peak! These photos are so beautiful! I haven't seen teasel since I left PA...the pods make such cute critters!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Jane (artfully graced)

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Just gorgeous pics Leigh! That's what we saw early October. Our leaves are all gone now, Hugs, Cindy

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

I just love all the colors of fall. Gorgeous!!

Natasha in Oz said...

Wow, the colours are amazing. I must visit the US in Fall-it looks truly spectacular.
Best wishes, Natasha.

Sonia said...

Oh how I love all those pretty fall leaves on the trees! We have had a great fall this year with vibrant colors. Your photos are so beautiful! Miss Bloomers/Sonia

Unknown said...

such gorgeously vibrant colors. i would spend all day outdoors to enjoy this beauty!

Bama Belle said...

I love living here! Alabama truly has so much to offer! Lots of love Honey!

Mari said...

Oh Leigh, What gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing your Fall color! Ours is done, so it's nice to see it again.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful colors. Does it snow there? I'm in California, and it's still in the 80's here where I live... I don't get to experience seasons... so I don't know what I'm missing until I see pretty pictures like yours. Thanks for sharing!

Keetha Broyles said...

Just lovely!!! Maples and gorgeous seed pods are my FAVORITE fall things. Our leaves are all gone up here now.

Doc said...

Beautiful shots!!

j said...

Really beautiful photography Leigh, especially the picture of your Mom!

Have a wonderful day!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Beautiful Fall color! Great photos - thanks for sharing.

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Gorgeous! Alas, the leaves are gone here...as the blisters on my fingers from raking them last weekend attest to. :-) I wish fall were a longer season...I puffy heart fall.

Kristin - The Goat said...

Just beautiful fall color :) I'm so glad that I was able to experience fall in Michigan this year - otherwise I'd be quite jealous of your photos!

Anonymous said...

Love these ! ~high mae